Our little family is growing!
See our press release below for our new position:
Please be advised that Avenue Computer is seeking a new part-time Marketing Assistant. The marketing assistant will work directly with the executive team, including the President, in all marketing activities and the complete customer acquisition cycle.
- Call, email, and visit potential customers to introduce the company and its services
- Respond to queries regarding services, timetables, and quotes
- Broker communication between the technical staff and clients regarding expected completion time and cost
- Log service requests and areas that the company is unable to fulfill
- Maintain active client directory
- Attend networking events
- 3 years of work experience
- some college coursework required, Bachelor's degree preferred
- existing network of business owners strongly preferred
- 1 year of marketing or sales experience (creating marketing materials, direct sales, sales support, marketing team member, etc.) or equivalent
- Highly proficient with Microsoft Office (Word and Excel highlighted)
- Highly proficient with email clients (Constant Contact, MailChimp, etc)
- Some experience with QuickBooks preferred
- Some experience with website administration or updates preferred
- Two professional references
A successful candidate may be offered a full-time position after a probationary period.
To apply: please email a resume & cover letter to email@example.com. All inquiries will receive a response.